WHY LORI ROWE?
There are hundreds of Realtors in today’s marketplace. Why should you choose Lori?
The most common response consumers give when asked why they selected their agent is:
“I liked them and they had a good track record.”
Lori wants her customers to feel confident about their decision to work with her. Her colleagues and clients know that when they deal with Lori, they will get high integrity, a strong work ethic, reliability & easy accessibility. Here are a few reasons why you should choose Lori:
1. 70% of Lori’s business is repeat & referral!
2. Top 1% of agents nationwide for 28 years in Sales Volume (all with Coldwell Banker)
3. Chicago Magazine Five Star Professional Award 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015: Awarded to the Top 1.5% of Chicagoland agents for excellence in customer satisfaction by clients, peers and industry experts.
4. Coldwell Banker President’s Club (Top 2% of 4200+ CB agents in Illinois, Wisconsin, Northwest Indiana & Michigan) since its inception in 1999
5. Loyal & Licensed staff: Renee: 10+ years and Jeannie: 20+ years
6. Cartus Mobility* Marketing Specialist and Buyer Specialist since 1987 (& a two-time transferee herself!) *Cartus is the largest relocation company in the world.
7. Guaranteed priority placement on the top real estate sites:
Realtor.com: Featured Listing Spots (Usually owned by an entire office, Lori owns 2!) Showcase Designation, Maximum Photos and Descriptive Text.
Trulia, Google, ZIllow, Yahoo, Frontdoor, MSN.com, Hotpads, Homes.com: Priority Placement, Maximum Photos and Text, Agent Branding so leads come to Lori
50+ real estate sites including the #1 ranked company site, Coldwellbanker.com
8. Individual website solely devoted to your property with links to schools, maps, etc.
9. YouTube and CB On Location Videos ***New Drone Videos*** to increase Search Engine Optimization(SEO)
10. The View magazine has a 130,000 distribution three times/year. Online version reaches
11. Coldwell Banker Mobile Site for buyers and sellers to use on their smart phones
12. Luxury Property Marketing agent for Lake County and Northwest Suburbs (get link)
13. High-quality professional photos of your property used in all marketing
14. Powerful Social Media Marketing Program
15. Client Communication Reports are sent to sellers monthly with activity reports and ad schedules. Feedback from showings is reported as soon as it is received. Feedback datails are graphed and recorded.
16. Lead Router captures all online inquiries and guarantees immediate response.
17. Online Transaction Management for client access and reporting.
18. Proven network of contractors and service providers plus CB Concierge Service for reliable referrals for anything customers need.
19. Winner of 2010 Online Marketing Excellence Award for Realtor.com
20. Annual sponsor / chairman of community events and charities
21. A portion of all her real estate earnings is donated to the CB Charitable Foundation
22. Local resident since 1983. Chicago area resident since birth.
23. Featured in real estate articles in The Chicago Tribune, Chicago Sun Times, The Daily Herald, The Pioneer Press, Real Estate Today, Chicago Agent Magazine
24. Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Illinois, Urbana/Champaign
25. Corporate experience as an operations manager and transferee
26. Former elementary school teacher and aerobics instructor (high energy!)
27. CUSD 95 Key Communicator: Spearheaded campaign to pass two important referendums to build and operate new schools
28. Guest Speaker for Career Education programs and Omni Youth Services
29. Working mother, wife and volunteer –she “gets” it!
30. Often called “Life Concierge” by clients and friends!
How does she do it?
1. Personal Touch
3. Follow up
- Right from the beginning, Lori listens to you.
- She has been in thousands of houses and knows the market inside out.
- She makes suggestions rather than demands.
- She is flexible, taking into account any special circumstances you might have.
- She has an unbelievable eye for what sells and will help you stage your home.
- She has connections if you need to decorate or make repairs.
- She has lists of vendors see Local Services.
- She is your advocate throughout the process.
- She is a master negotiator on your behalf.
- She makes it easy for other brokers who might have the buyer, offering suggestions and help where possible.
- She has a vast network in and out of real estate who send her more buyers.
- She has a knack for getting people to work together to accomplish your goal.
- Lori combines direct mail, print media, the Internet and special events.
- You are provided with eye-popping color brochures to show off your property.
- Special open house tours often with food are held for the brokerage community.
- Thousands of pieces of promotional direct mail are sent to attract buyers.
- Advertisements are in print media and publications through Coldwell Banker’s advertising system.
- Personal advertisements are placed to supplement the company advertising
- You are advertised on highly traffic Internet sites with multiple pictures and expanded descriptions
- Lori promotes to her network of past clients, current clients, business and social contacts.
- Every lead is followed up.
- Lori has a staff of 2 licensed assistants to make sure no details fall through the cracks.
- Brokers who show your property are called 3 times for feedback.
- You are provided with personal traffic reports
- Feedback from showings is conveyed to you via phone and online.
- You are notified when advertisements are run.
- You are kept abreast of changes in the market such as new listings and new sales.
- Your price is reviewed periodically.
- Feedback from market conditions and price reviews are conveyed to you.
- After the contract, building inspection issues are followed up on, often heading off problems.
- After the contract attorney approval, issues are monitored to make sure they are resolved.
- Documents are provided to your attorney in a timely manner.
- The progress of the buyers mortgage is followed up.
- You are notified about closing and final walk-through.
Lori’s listings sell at an average of 98.2% of asking price
Call Lori at 847-774-7464 to make an appointment or
Request a Free Market Evaluation from this site
What others say about Lori
Her manager for almost 20 years…
I had the pleasure of working with Lori Rowe for just under 20 years. I saw her development from rookie (of course she was Rookie of the Year) in a very competitive office, to Number 1 Sales Associate in the whole Chicago Coldwell Banker organization. She now consistently ranks as the number one agent for Coldwell Banker in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago.
Lori achieved and continues to achieve success by focusing on each client as an individual and at the same time enlisting the real estate community in her efforts. Lori gets to know her clients and their specific needs. For sellers, she knows their property inside and out. She crafts a marketing plan based on her long experience in the market place, incorporating the needs of the clients, strengths of the property, and the most likely buyers for the property and makes sure that agents most likely to have buyers find out about the property. Lori communicates every step of the way, which sadly isn’t done by a great many agents.
After a property is under contract, Lori and her team stay on top of every detail. She makes sure that her clients know where they stand every step of the way even in the toughest circumstances. She makes it her business to see that her clients are satisfied and that every question is answered.
When Lori works with a seller or a buyer, the adjective that pops into my mind is tireless. Her mission is to sell for top dollar or to find you the best property period. It doesn’t matter if she has it listed or the worst broker possible, Lori focuses on what is best for the clients. Outstanding help with financing and the details follows contract signing.
Lori has an outstanding reputation with her competitors which only enhances the opportunities her clients have to sell for the best price or get the best properties first. Vendors bend over backwards for Lori’s clients. Lori doesn’t talk customer service, she lives it.
Lori’s clients become part of her network. She has helped people make connections that have led to jobs, opportunities, friendships and even marriages. She is an invaluable resource for her clients. I have often said that Lori should be the poster person for real estate done right.
One last thing I would say about Lori is despite all her success, she is humble and a nice person.
Feel free to contact me if you have questions.
Next Level Solutions for Real Estate